Thursday, July 12, 2012

Working mommy...

My house is never clean, laundry is piling up, grocery shopping isn't getting done, and bills are being forgotten. My mind is definitely not focused between learning the in's and out's of my new job and all my love and undivided attention going to my little man. I'm slowly learning how to prioritize everything and learning to raise a beautiful human being that everything else has been put on the back burner. I went back to work to train for my new job a week and a half after I had given birth to Kymani. I like to work, but now I'm a mommy and I would just love to sit home and take care of my little guy. I would love to be able to have a clean home and a hot meal prepared for my husband every night, but that dream looks as though it can only be in the future. There is just not enough time in the day for all the things I'd like to get done. Benson is returning to school full-time and so it is kind of up to me to make some income so we can live. It's going to be hard, because I have to depend on so many people to help watch my little man while I work. But on the upside I love my new job. I am an aesthetic instructor and I LOVE IT. I feel I have so much more to learn and I am very eager. I am grateful for this job opportunity and how well it works with my schedule. It truly is a blessing for my little family. Being a working mommy is very hard, maybe over time I'll learn how to handle it all. But for now I'm having a little bit of a hard time. But all in all it is the sacrifice I have to make so my husband is able to continue his education and in the long run it'll all pay off.

1 comment:

  1. Hannah, you are so impressive. I would love to watch Kymani any time you want and could do it on a consistent basis. My schedule is really open and I could do it any day of the week. Let me know! And good luck with your new job.

    ReplyDelete