Thursday, July 12, 2012

Getting healthy update...

When I was pregnant I enjoyed myself by eating things that I love. I didn't pig out or have crazy cravings or anything. But I definitely ate until I was full, and didn't hold back on eating anything I wanted. I have lost 40 lbs already but have another 30 lbs to lose to be back to my previous weight. So finally this week (6 weeks post) I have started logging everything I eat and doing portions along with calorie counting, and exercising for about 1.5 hours at the gym on nights that I have someone to watch my baby Kymani. So far I've lost 3 lbs. in a week with just doing those 2 things and I feel so great!!! I ran a mile in 10 minutes and I'll admit I was HANGING at the end of it, but felt so accomplished. It's not too bad of a time for just having a baby and not running for 11 months. It's all looking up from here :) I hope to have lost 6-10 lbs by the end of this month. I'll keep you updated!!!
I'll also be taking weekly pictures as well to track my progress :) I'm making a life style change and I'm loving it.

1 comment:

  1. You will do awesome!! We can inspire each other :). Im pretty much on the same journey.. i have like 25 to 30 pounds more i need off. Lets do it :)!!

    ReplyDelete