Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Laptop went MIA...

So... about a month ago my laptop of 5 years went MIA. I was really sad and still have to extract all my photos and memory from it but now I got a pretty new toy to play on. Anyways so that is why I have not updated in such a long time.  So much I need to update it going to be long week!!!

THE FAMILY UPDATE:

Benson is returning to school this coming week. His last day at the State Hospital was last week on the 17th, and I can tell he is really relieved to not have to work full time and he is able to focus on school full time. He is getting very excited to go back and I am so excited for him. I am glad he has the desire to return to school.We have just been running around this week trying to get him ready for school. It's been nice having him home all week so I am able to leave baby with him and not have to find a baby sitter.
Now that school has started my mom has returned to work and my last minute baby sitter is no longer. I could depend on her last minute to be able to take baby anytime I needed. I will miss that until next summer :(
Can I just tell you that I am SO grateful for the family support Bense and I have, and how they take care of us! Benson's parents and family are always SO willing to take baby and watch him while I work. I don't know what I would have done with out the support and love that is shown to us everyday.
I am still working as an aesthetician instructor and I LOVE IT!!! I'm so grateful this job opportunity opened up for me and it is going so well. My students are great and I am doing what I love. I myself am constantly learning from my students and it is just an amazing environment.

Last week our sweet Alo family (Glo, Kaeo, and baby Jethro) made their way back to Hawaii so Kaeo can return to school. We spent their last days just hanging out, joking around, and spending quality time with them. The morning of their departure we all drove to the airport and said our goodbyes. It was very bitter sweet and we will miss them. But it just encouraged Benson and I to return this coming December to visit them and go back to Hawaii.

Our sweet beloved Adelyn and Avery turn the big number 1!!! Oh my goodness I can't believe it. They are the sweetest little souls and I cannot get enough of them. They are beautiful and have so much character. Unfortunately I had to work so I was not able to attend their birthday party, but Benson took pictures and told me all about it. I am so happy I have such adorable little nieces!!!

That is just for our little family update. I will be posting more often now that I have a computer to work on :) I'm glad to be back!!! Happy reading everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment