Friday, December 30, 2011

Tender moment...

Last night Benson and I were just hanging out enjoying each others company when our little man began to be active. Everyday I update Benson on babies movements or else he'll make sure and ask if I've felt baby moving. Benson has been longing to feel him kick...every time I have Benson put his hand on my tummy our little man will stop moving. Last night I felt a strong kick so I had Benson hurry and put his hand where I felt it. Then surprisingly baby kicked 3 more times!!! I started bawling because I get to feel him all the time and this was Benson's first time :) The biggest smile came across Benson's face. He is going to be an amazing daddy :) I love my little family so much... I just had to share my tender moment :)

1 comment:

  1. This gave me chills reading it! It brought me back to the first time that Nick felt our baby move! It is one of the greatest experiences! Seriously, cherish every moment! :)

    ReplyDelete