Sunday, January 8, 2012

Inspiring quote...

I was reading my Mom and Dad's ward newsletter and I came across this quote in the Relief Society section. I love it so much and it is a great inspiration for me to become a better wife and soon to be mommy :)

"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. They are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity." - Margaret D. Nadauld



"Add your Faith Virtue; and to your Virtue Knowledge."
By Walter Rane

Love this picture :)


No comments:

Post a Comment