Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Feeling like a million bucks...health kick

Benson and I have started going back to the gym. He needs a little coaxing and inspiration to jump up out of bed from our after work nap or getting away from madden 12 for a little bit but he is an AMAZING work out buddy when we get to the gym :) He's very knowledgeable about certain weight lifting exercises and I know I can always ask him for help with a good work out. I tell him what he needs to do for cardio and he tells me how to work the muscles. I use to go running a couple times a week before my pregnancy and now I'm just getting back into working out. It's amazing how different it is to attempt to jog when pregnant and not doing it for a while... but I'm doing it and it's going well. I started with biking, then to walking, then incline walking, now jogging. I have advanced to jogging at 4 MPH!!! Yes!!! Benson has accrued a little fan club of guys who ask him "how do I get big arms like you?" , "Can we see your tattoo?" and "Dang your hair is tight, can we see it?" (Benson currently has a Jedi rat tail braid thingy mixed with a kiwi cut. I think he is the only one who can get away with it and still look sexy he he he he.) I'm feeling like a million bucks... and I'm sure Benson is thanking me deep down inside for getting his butt to the gym. I hope we can keep this going to benefit us both and create a more happy healthy family.

No comments:

Post a Comment