Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Some Changes for the Purcell's...

OUR FUTURE CHANGES...

As for an update on my sweetheart he is working at the Utah State Hospital. He's been there for about a year and a half to two years. Benson works so hard and keeps us going as a family. I'm so grateful to my Heavenly Father everyday for his hard work and love for me and our soon to arrive Kymani. But the good news is... He is going back to BYU!!! I'm so proud of his decision to work more towards a degree. He is so smart...I mean really smart and he deserves to go to school to be happy with his working future. So he'll be working full-time and probably school almost full-time. Crazy but he wants whats best for us and our growing family. GOOOO COUGARS!!!!


As for the new year Benson and I are headed back to the gym. I really feel like a fatty slob when I don't work out. I was running at the beginning of my pregnancy but got really sick and just was a big baby that didn't want to do anything but sleep. Now I feel amazing and ready to hit the treadmill (maybe not as hard) again. I'm determined to get my prepregnancy shape back after our Kymani comes. Starting this Monday we are getting back into shape as a couple and I'm so excited!!! Confession...I weighed in today...and my jaw dropped to the floor...I'm kind of ashamed. So I'm making some eating habit changes and we've started at the gym again so hopefully I can slow down the weight gain or lose a couple unnecessary pounds that I've managed to put on.



Pregnancy is still going ever so well and we have another appointment coming up!!! Hopefully our little Kymani will let us see his face and move around so we can get some good pictures of him. I love feeling him kick and squirm in my tummy. It is my constant reminder that he is doing well and continuing to grow. Still every time I ask Benson to come and feel my tummy Kymani will stop moving and daddy doesn't get to feel him. I think he can here me in my tummy and so now I don't say a word and just grab Benson's hand so he can sneak attack and feel him. I can't believe how fast everything is going...next thing I know he'll be here! My nesting  instincts have kicked in and I really want to get his room done.

I love this picture! Is it even possible?


But all is well with us and we are just enjoying our time together as a couple and loving every (well almost every hahaha) moment of it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment