Tuesday, December 6, 2011

OMG!!!!

Oh my goodness!!!! As December 14th gets closer and closer I begin to get more and more anxious!!! Next Wednesday Benson and I get to find out what our little one is...it will no longer be an "it". We'll be able to give our little one a name and a new milestone will begin with this pregnancy. Benson and I have already started nesting. Dejunking, deep cleaning, rearranging, organizing and getting  rid of things we no longer need for starters. We are slowly preparing our second bedroom for this baby. I'm most definitely not a creative person...so trying to pull together a nursery design is killing my brain. I know what I want, but I cannot find the design or anything remotely close to it. I'm not a cheesy everything themed the same with silly cartoon animals. I'm being a bit picky I guess...but I can be with our first baby:) I really wish I could sew...but here are a couple of fabrics I'd like to use in our nursery. I would love to embrace my husbands Samoan culture while planning out the babies room...so here are a couple things I kind of liked and found online :)
I'd really like to use this fern throw in the crib in either "thyme" (shown) or "poppy pink" for a little girl.

This is a Samoan tapa design that I'd like to use if it's a little boy...but I have to buy it from Samoa.
So it might take some time getting here. Also the currency is different so... I might have to resort to something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment