Wednesday, February 22, 2012

26 weeks and counting...


6 and 1/2 months...14 weeks to go...oh my goodness. I keep thinking to myself every weekend "Man I better hurry and get some maternity pants..." But before I know it this pregnancy is going to be over!!! I'm feeling great and am continuing to exercise...and continuing to put on the weight...oh well I'll just have to work extra hard afterwards!!! We've FINALLY made progress in the baby's room! We've moved out and given back the queen bed that was in there. So next comes the paint and organization of Benson's things. We only have 13 weeks left!!! Baby continues to grow and make my belly very heavy...big 1/2 Samoan boy growing in there...whew he's wearing me out already.  I love him very much and we are anxiously awaiting! My nephew Jaxon is so sweet, he loves to say hi to baby, kiss my belly and tell me my tummy is as hard as a rock. He seems excited for the new addition. His twin Abbie is a little wary. I don't know if she likes the idea of her auntie having a baby, but she's slowly warming up to it. I think because her mama is having a baby as well in August!!! Babies all around!! Here is the updated belly picture 26 weeks. Also a picture of the twins kissing my belly :)





Benson's update, along with waiting for baby we are also waiting for the acceptance letter from BYU. Bense has decided to go back to school and we are so happy. There was a stressful weekend at the beginning of the month where Bense was running around trying to get everything together to get his application in on time. He was able to get it all in and now it's just the waiting game. Benson continues to work full-time, but now has Sunday's off. I am so excited to start attending our new ward. We've been warmly accepted and I am so grateful for my Heavenly Father and the gospel in our lives.


VALENTINES DAY!!!
We kept it really simple this year. I had to work later than I expected and was in a grumpy mood because of it, then I had to drive home in Valentines day traffic. I just wanted to be home with my loves. I completely procrastinated Valentines day and it ended up being real simple and we celebrated at home. I was craving L&L's katsu chicken, Bense grabbed a kalua pork plate. We went home watched a redbox and chilled in our jammies. Bense gave me a gift basket of bubble bath supplies and to have a home bath night. It was so sweet and I'm very excited to use the basket he he he :) Bense rubbed my feet and legs and it was so nice!!! He made a grumpy girl into a happy girl. The weekend before Valentines we went had bought Bense some new sharp looking church clothes. He is so handsome, I love him in a shirt and tie. So that was his Valentines gift that we decided on.



All in all things are going amazingly well. I can't wait to be able to take some time off working to learn and grow to be a mommy. Then I'll start looking for work again to help with finances again. How we'll do it in the mean time? No idea but I trust that the lord will guide us along.

No comments:

Post a Comment