Friday, September 14, 2012

Three months old

My little guy keeps getting bigger and bigger. It kills me, but yet I love it! Here are some of the little things he is up to now days:) Enjoy!!!


Kymani was put in his own crib on August 12th to sleep in there for his first time. I eventually broke down crying because he was in the other room. I was so sad and was sobbing so Benson and I went into his room to sleep on the floor...well that didn't last long due to me not being able to sleep well on the floor. Benson told me that baby and I could sleep in our king bed while Bense slept on the floor. What a good daddy :)


Kymani is a little giggler, it's still hard to find things that make him laugh out loud but when he laughed for the first time it made my heart melt. He is a silly boy. Uncle Soli, and Aunty Abish are the ones who can get him to laugh out loud. As for daddy and I we have to work pretty darn hard. 




Kymani is for real sleeping in his crib, and sleeps MUCH better now. He will sleep from 10 or 11pm until 9 or 10am the next day. SOOO nice! Sometimes we miss him and he'll sleep in our room, but he always moves around and is a light sleeper...so mommy has a rule of no baby in bed because no one gets any rest except daddy who sleeps like a bear. So he is in the crib full time now.


Look at my little paco. Kymani is still loving bath time :)


He is a monster eater. 5-8 oz bottles a day...we are going through formula like CRAZY! So the other night I decided to see if he would like baby food. He DID!!! He loved it. Sweet potato's and he ate the entire jar. So looks like my 3 month old is ready for food, he ate like a champ and would get so frustrated when I didn't get it to him fast enough. 



I love this little boy so much. He keeps us on our toes and I can't wait for what he has in store for us in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment