Friday, September 14, 2012

Fit to Pregnant to Fit again...

To be honest with working nights...I've been quite the slacker with my exercise. Eating has been pretty much the same.

I haven't gained weight...but I am very slowly losing.

So in order for me to get my butt in gear...I created a better motivation for myself.

Bense and I have been talking about visiting Hawaii again for the holidays. I fell in love with Laie when we went last August for Benson's Mama's funeral. So we decided that we would go again while baby is still free to fly...wahoo! Our tickets are purchased and we are going in December!

Bring on the motivation! Now I have something I truly need to work towards. I'm down 36 lbs since giving birth, and have another 20 to go! I can do this.

Here we go, no more starting over and no more disappointing posts.


Here's to Hawaii in December!

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel im in the same boat!!! Although i do not have a child so i probably shouldn't be slacking so bad! I bought a pair of pants that are two sizes smaller then i am now so thats currently my motivation to go to the gym and eat way better haha!

    ReplyDelete