Thursday, June 7, 2012

Last week of pregnancy...or so I think.

I am dying to meet my little guy. It is weird to think that I will be a mommy in about a weeks time. I've had 2 weekly appointments and my doctor check me and said " You may not see this baby until June!!!" My hopes were a little dampered to hear that I was dialated to a nothing and I was effaced to a nothing....sad face. To make me feel better the doctor did tell me that 4 out of 5 first time mothers go over their due date. I really wanted to make him a May baby...but we'll just have to wait and see. We finally have the nursery all finished!!! I love it :) We'll slowly obtain a dresser, rocking chair, and futon later to put in the room. Now I'm just sitting and waiting for any sign of labor. I have continued to work pretty much until my due date. I though I'd give myself at least 4 days to have to myself before my due date. My next doctors appointment is on my due date...so we'll see what doc says!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment