Thursday, June 7, 2012

New niece...23 more days...

In the middle of April we were blessed with the birth of our sweet little Langi Reid. She is beautiful and I think she looks just like mommy!!! Lots of dark hair and she is just beautiful...welcome sweet girl you have been born into an amazing family!!!


Here are our sweet Purcell girls!!!
Langi (up top), Adelyn, Brooklyn, Avery.
I love these girls SO much!


Well Bense and I are next in line!!! Our little Kymani will hopefully be joining us very quickly. I am currently 37 weeks today. Finally we'll be able to fit the first little boy in that picture above!!! Kymani is very squirmy in his little space, and he keeps on growing. Doctor keeps saying " This is going to be a big baby." with every appointment we have. I am currently still working full time...and a ton of over time. I feel I may just induce myself with how much I've been working. People at work are really surprised that I am still coming to work, and it puzzles me because as long as I feel I can do it, I'm still going to. I don't plan on leaving work until May 25th, that is 4 days before my due date (unless he comes earlier). I am getting nervous excited about giving birth. There is just so much that is unexpected when giving birth. I am nervous that I'm going to be out in public or at work if/when my water breaks? Will I have the car and have to pick up Benson from work first before heading to the hospital? Will I be induced? Will I be able to handle with out an epidural? Will it be too late for an epidural when I really want one? Will labor take it's time and slowly progress or will I have him quickly like the rest of the family? ( Grandma, Mom, and Sister all are known to having their babies withing 45 minutes of their first contractions!!!) Not knowing or having control over the unknown gives me lots of anxiety.

Babies room is almost put together!!! It has taken a long time...but it's almost there. We just need to pick up the crib, buy a mattress, and store Benson's knick knacks. Benson has been working diligently on the art work that will be going into the room and it is finally finished!!! It's amazing and I wish I had that kind of talent, and here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment