Sunday, November 18, 2012

Not enough time! Small update.

Where has time gone? I feel like I only have time to post monthly...which is a lot less than I'd like too. So here is a little update on our little family for the past month!


Kymani is now 5 months...almost 6!!! Here are just little tid bits on what he is now doing!

Kymani rolls all OVER THE PLACE!!! He is getting so mobile, I turn around and he is on the other side of the room.

He squeals so loud and loves to make all those fun baby noises. He just started saying "daaadaadaa" (dad) and it's so stinkin cute!

He still eats like a piggy!

Loves to smile.

Favorite thing to do is look out our apartment window.

He loves his big sister Roxy dog.

He hates when we walk out of his view, he'll whimper.


As for Benson he is finishing up this semester at BYU. So far he has done really well! He will continue on for next semester. 


For me I've just remained busy with work and taking family pictures! Here are a few of the families I've taken pictures of.




2 comments:

  1. Your little baby sure is cute! Also your pictures are great! I think I may bug you to take ours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on the pictures. They look good... We need to get together soon. Actually, I'll just meet you in Hawaii! LOVE YOU KYMANI!!!

    ReplyDelete