Tuesday, October 9, 2012

7 years together...2 spent married...eternity to go!!!

Oh  my goodness yesterday and today (October 8th and 9th) it has been two years that Benson and I have been married!
Bense and I met in high school, and we just couldn't get away from each other. No matter what we always ended up back together. He truly is my better half and is so sweet and so good to me! Even though he has little quirks that can drive me nuts, it gives our marriage some character.
He works so hard at work and school and is the best daddy. I've seen a whole new side to him. I enjoy watching him make baby smile and baby talk to him. Kymani enjoys the comfort of his daddies arms. I think he might be a daddies boy!
Being together for 5 years before we got married, I thought I knew Benson very well. And I did, and I was grateful for the opportunity to be with him that long before we made the big decision to be married. (unlike most Utah couples) He is so smart, tender and very caring. Family means the world to him and he would do ANYTHING for Me Kymani and his other family members. I thank Heavenly Father for blessing me with such an amazing husband. I am so blessed to have him for the rest of my life, and eternity after that. It's a comfort knowing he is going to be my partner in crime forever!

HAPPY TWO YEARS MY BABY LOVE!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment