Sunday, November 27, 2011

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENSON DEAR...

Just an update on our little Provo Purcell family. I have currently put in my two weeks at my hellish job as a housekeeper at Utah Valley. I am so happy/relieved that I will finally be moving on to bigger and better things. I will start full time at a residential troubled youth facility and I know this will be a good fit for a while. I truly enjoy it there. Benson is still working so hard as always to support our growing family. He just had his birthday and he was able to carry it out the whole weekend in which he enjoyed.

This coming Tuesday I will be 14 weeks along with baby number 1!!! Woot Woot I've survived the first trimester. Weeks 3-8 I was severely nauseated and would just cry and say " Why do I have to feel like this, while creating our little one?" I thought pregnant women were over reacting when it came to morning sickness...oh was I wrong now that I am in the same boat. Benson was such a trooper during the first few rough weeks. He would go pick me up a sprite or anything I needed to make me feel a bit better. He would cuddle me and be so sweet and tell me it's all worth it in the end. All of a sudden week 12 rolled around and it seems that most of the yucky side effects subsided and I am now feeling pretty darn good. Absolutely nothing fits (my old clothes) and my bump seems to be popping out fairly early...But I love it!!! It feels good to love myself and eat what ever the heck I want and not care. I will try my best to be healthy but... It's hard. Benson and I find out in 2 more weeks what our little one is. We are so EXCITED we can hardly stand it!!!  

That is the news in our fun little family. I hope more happy updates are to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment